The policies implemented apply to the following topics:
- Internet Address (IP address)
- Personal Data
- Network Usage
- User Account Termination
- SALON FURNITURE may temporarily store your internet address (IP) and the pages you access and a timestamp of when you accessed them to monitor user traffic through its website. We intend to use this data collected to generate statistics that aid us to deliver better web content services to our users.
- SALON FURNITURE promise not to distribute collected user information to any third party unless required by applicable government legislation.
- When finished with collected data, SALON FURNITURE promise to destroy your IP address and web page access information immediately.
- When you arrive at our website, SALON FURNITURE may issue you a per-session cookie. If your browser receives an alternate type of cookie, please report the incident to us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
- SALON FURNITURE will issue your web browser a per-session cookie for the purposes of tracking user sessions when you login to our online ordering system. Per-session cookies embed a small amount of data (usually a session identifier) during a browsing session and expire when you exit the browser.
- SALON FURNITURE cookies are strictly intended to store information pertaining to a users session. Although unlikely, SALON FURNITURE will condemn any party that intercepts or distributes malicious content via its cookies. If you experience unusual activity whilst browsing our website, please report the incident to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter.
- When you submit personal information to SALON FURNITURE by filling out any online enquiry forms or emails, the requests are directly sent to our personnel.
- All personal information received is retained for SALON FURNITURE to fulfil the request being made. Unless required by applicable government legislation, we require your express permission to disclose your information to a third party.
- Personal information may be securely retained for reference purposes and properly destroyed thereafter.
- In some parts of the website, SALON FURNITURE will ask you for personal information, including your email address. Your email address will only be used for the purposes stated and will not be disclosed beyond SALON FURNITURE without your express permission.
- SALON FURNITURE may contact you through your nominated email address. Unless prior consent is given, SALON FURNITURE will not use your email address for anything other than to satisfy the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- SALON FURNITURE may contact you via your email nominated email address for administration and sales purposes only.
- SALON FURNITURE promise not to distribute your email address to any other parties without prior consent from you.
- Network data traffic to and from our web servers will be monitored at all times. If excess data traffic is detected, SALON FURNITURE reserves the right to cancel any or all user requests. SALON FURNITURE may log its data traffic and source IP addresses of any internet request. Such information would be protected and only disclosed to authorities or law enforcement bodies with a successful warrant application.
USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We will retain your user details within the online system. The information is retained for the purposes of following up prior orders and resolving any discrepancies. Order details are retained for a period of up to 7 years or as required by applicable government legislation.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
SALON FURNITURE LTD